Monday, March 3, 2014

Pretty Room Update #3

I finally got the pom-pom trim I ordered in the mail and went to town with it!  It's cute and a bit kitschy.  I love it!


I added the pink trim and some interfacing to my valence.  If I had been thinking, I would have interfaced it to begin with.  Without the interfacing, the light would show right through it!


The pink is a bit brighter than the pink on the fabric, but it matches the lampshade and the spray painted cork board frame and thread rack.


The white trim on the lamp really ups the cute factor!

I'm seriously in love with the pom-pom trim and keep finding myself wondering what else in my house needs some!

The next item I think I want to tackle for the room are some fun pillow shams.  I just need to figure out what I want to put on them.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment