Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Star Wars Day and a Little Birthday Prep

A day belated, but May the 4th be with you all!  In honor of Star Wars Day, here's the newly completed page for my Star Wars quiet book I've working on:




I have to say I'm pretty smitten with this page.  The Ewoks are so dang cute!  & Rowan has already been having fun playing peek-a-boo with them.  This is the second page I've designed myself.  The original pages came from Jullie Gilrie's pattern on Etsy.  The next page will be about Chewbacca.  How can  you do Star Wars without a wookie!

The other thing I've been prepping for is Rowan's birthday.  He'll be the big 0-2!  We're doing a tractor themed party :)  I'll be posting a lot more details as we get closer, but here's a few things I'll share.


This first one is my little tree that is not only decked out for a birthday party, but for spring as well!  The  little cake turned out darling!


I made a little cardboard tractor for the kiddos to crawl in to.  There's a hole in the back for an opening and plenty of windows to see out of.  I should have  used a primer under the red spray paint, but it gets the point across :)

I promise I'll post a lot more stuff, but we still have 2 more weeks until the big party!


No comments:

Post a Comment