Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekly Pinterest Update

Here's the best of the best I've found this week on Pinterest!




I fell in love with a pin earlier in the week that suggested "carving" pumpkins with drills. This is one step better! No sharp knives around the toddler (who looooves power tools) and the paint makes them look pretty in the daytime too!



There's two things that caught my attention with this one. First, the color of the walls! Maybe a bit lighter, but it's very happy :) The second thing was the wire with the clippies. Currently there's a bulletin board in my craft room, but I love how simple it would be to change out inspirations.



Amiee Ray is one of my favorite artists. Check out her blog here. I have one of her little Noms (a little tiny gnome!) and several of her books on embroidery. Ever since my college days I've had a bit of a soft spot for gnomes. I'm not sure what I'll use this pattern for yet (maybe a tea towel?), but it definitely deserved to be filed away for later use!

Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/ljz3535/pins/. I'm a bit of an addict, so there's usually new stuff to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment