Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend Pinterest Update

Even though I've been busy sewing towels and puttering in my craft room (or as my husband refers to it, "the pretty room"), I always have time for pinterest!  Here's a few of this weeks favorites!




I have a little niece or nephew on the way and he or she will be just about this size come Halloween. Aunt Lisa would love to help make an Ewok costume!



My silver sparkly TOMS will be needing a little facelift before too long and this would be perfect! Now to pick some fabric…



Rowan's baby school usually does a Valentine exchange and I think this might fun, and definitely unique! Surely making 25 wouldn't be too hard?

Don't forget, you can follow on Pinterest here and can track my progress on the Pretty Room here on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment