Wednesday, September 11, 2013

This Aint no Rolex...

Why is it that little girls get all the fun accessories?  There just isn't much fun stuff out there for little boys.  Occasionally a cute hat, but we've entered the no-hat phase (unless Daddy is wearing the same hat) so that's out.

Enter Pinterest!  I ran across a pin from a board on felt crafts that pictured a little watch made of felt.  How fun!  Unfortunately, it was a dead pin (it didn't lead to anything) so I have no idea where it came from.  Luckily, I've got mad craft skills.  Didn't take long to whip up this:





I decided to close it with a snap instead of velcro because I thought velcro was too bulky.  It's still a smidge big on Rowan, but he'll grow in to it ;)  

He loves it.  You can ask him what time it is, and he looks at it really thoughtfully and says, "Almost 6 o'clock".  

I'm thinking of selling them in my Etsy shop.  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment