Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekly Pinterest Roundup

Here's the best of the best from my Pinterest pinning this week.  Enjoy!




Don't hate me, but yes, I'm thinking about Christmas already. This skirt is super cute! I need to get all the felt and maybe I can work on it while I'm visiting my mom in KS next month...



Rowan's been really into telescopes and binoculars lately. These would be super easy to make and I can just see him running around the zoo or the park with them. & the washi tape is a great touch!



Rowan's not quite old enough for this yet (he's got more of a prance than a hop right now), but how fun would this be to have in yard?

Don't forget that you can follow me on Pinterest here to keep up with all my pinning happiness! I'm a little addicted so there's always new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment