Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Out with the old...

This post might be a hair off topic, but I just can't help it.  I'm soooo excited about this new thing I bought with a Christmas gift card.  Check out this nifty gadget:


It's the Drawer Deco Kitchen Organizer Kit, & quite possibly the best kitchen gadget I own.  It's a silicon mat with moveable silicon tabs to hold your utensils in place.

There's two things I found that it does:
1)  It makes you sort through all your utensils and get rid of any doubles or tools that you never use.
2)  It disables you from piling your junk in a drawer and having to dig through to find what you really want.

Everything is neatly displayed and easy to reach.  Even my husband can find things now!  I might need to get one more kit for my other drawer-of-random-kitchen items.  I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment