Friday, January 11, 2013

Pintastic Friday!

I've decided that Fridays are going to be dedicated to Pinterest. I'm a Pinterest junkie. First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?

I use Pinterest for all sorts of things, from organizing, to crafting, to food, to bellydance (yep, I bellydance too!). You can check my obsessiveness here: http://pinterest.com/ljz3535/. Wow. I just realized there are 51 boards on my profile.

So here's a few of my favorite finds for the week:


Super cute little ornament I might need to make for Christmas next year


Source: repinly.com via Lisa on Pinterest

A fabulous way to save your wedding bouquet (mine is in need of dire help)


Source: weheartit.com via Lisa on Pinterest

This one is perfect. I've always said I have ADOS: Attention Deficit Oh Shiny! 


What were some of your favorite pins this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment