Friday, February 1, 2013

Pintastic Friday!

Here's a few fun finds from Pinterest this week:



This one just made me giggle :)  What a fun way to keep your beverage of choice warm!


Source: diyshowoff.com via Lisa on Pinterest

I'm pretty much obsessed with this one.  We just lost our kitty of 15 years last week, so my heart is still aching for him, and I couldn't help but think how much he would have loved this!  Maybe someday down for our next furbaby ;)



Now that my son is getting old enough to color, I've been thinking of ways to display his masterpieces. I really like how this one would accommodate art of any size.

Don't forget that you can follow me on Pinterest here.  I'm an avid pinner so there's always something new to check out!

What are some of your favorite pins this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment