Sunday, February 24, 2013

Save Leia From Jabba!

I finally took some good pictures of my latest Star Wars Quiet Book page.  I think this one might be my favorite one so far!




This page is for practicing your tying skills :)


I particularly love how mad she is!  & the fact that since these are supposed to be the little kid versions of the characters she's in a tasteful one-piece.


I added some velcro so she can be removed from the page once you've untied her.

This is a really fun project, but boy!  Is it a labor of love!  I've been working on and off on it since about June!  Below is the link to the other pages I've completed:


& Here's where the original idea came from (unfortunately, I can't take full credit for this awesomeness!):


I'm currently working on a page where you get to "blow up" some tie fighters!  Let's see how long that one takes...


No comments:

Post a Comment