Friday, March 22, 2013

Pintastic Friday

Alrighty ladies and gents!  Here's this weeks Pinterest roundup!


Source: jello.com viaLisa on Pinterest


I made these last year, but apparently the recipe moved, so I had to repin it. They're super-duper yummy, but best served chilled :)



My family and I are going to an Easter get-together this year where there will be around 8 little (3 and under) kids and I thought it might be fun to make a small something to give each one as a little present. How fun would this finger puppet be hidden inside an egg?



For those of you who don't know, I also bellydance. (I used to be really deep in it, but it's currently been a bit sidelined.) I've also recently started watching the original Star Trek series. I've seen all the movies, but never the TV show. I ran across this pic posted by another bellydancer and it said something like "So this is how you'd make a Star Trek bellydance costume." Brilliant!

Don't forget that you can follow me on Pinterest here and see all the other fun, random things I find throughout the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment